Adobe has updated their Reader Touch app for Windows 8 devices. The new update now added the ability for Adobe Reader Touch to print and added keyboard shortcuts for Find, Open, Print, and Close.
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or anywhere on your device
- Easily find your most recently read documents
- View password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Quickly navigate through large documents using the Semantic Zoom thumbnail view
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Share PDFs with other applications using “Share”
- Email PDFs as attachments
Download it here from Windows Store for free.