We reported few weeks ago about this upcoming Nokia Windows RT tablet. This device wad developed with internal codename ‘Sirius’. Winsupersite today posted an image of this tablet.
Here are the details about the device,
- It is a Windows RT 8.1 tablet.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 800 processor at 2.15 hz
- It will have 6.7-megapixel primary Carl Zeiss optics camera and a 2-megapixel front camera.
- It will sport a 10.1″ 1080p screen, 5 point multi-touch with wide viewing angles.
- In-built storage of 32 GB
- Detachable keyboard/stand which should be connected to the tablet to make it work just like Touch/Type covers for Surface.
- There is a battery in the keyboard for extra power.
- USB ports in the back
- Wireless N Cell compatible
- Micro HDMI & USB 3.0 port support
- AT&T/Verizon LTE support
Nokia is expected to reveal the device on Sep 26th at an event in New York and the price will be 499 USD.
Related old news:
Images Of Nokia Windows RT 8.1 Tablet For Verizon Leaked