Just like Gamestop, Amazon today announced their own upgrade program for Xbox One games. Consumers can buy a qualified Xbox 360 game now and upgrade to Xbox One version latest when it releases for just $9.99. Read more about it below.
Until December 31, 2013, trade in a select Xbox 360 game and get a $25 bonus credit toward the same title on Xbox One in addition to your trade-in value of at least $25.
How to redeem this offer:
1. Select your qualifying Xbox 360 game from the list below and submit your trade in.
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided.
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Xbox One game to your cart.
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase.