Microsoft Bing Maps today announced that they have added about 215 TB Of Bird’s Eye Imagery to Bing Maps. Most of the data is from United States and also features certain areas in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Tokyo. You can try out some of the new release from the following links,
- Padre Island, Nueces County, Texas
- Little Spokane River, Washington
- Crystal Cove State Park, Newport Beach, California
- Orange County Airport, California
- Clearwater Harbor, Florida
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas, Texas
Bing Maps Bird’s Eye view has a total of 1,388,593 square kilometers of imagery. Last month Bing Maps team announced a significant release of new Aerial and Satellite imagery for Bing Maps. Read about it here.
Read more at Bing Maps blog.