TouchMe Gesture Studio allows you to customize your very own Touchscreen gestures on your Windows 8 touch devices like Surface Pro, Dell Venue, etc. You can export your gesture file and use it with any gesture engine you like. Choose from over 30 gestures, roam your gestures between all your devices. You can even mimic keyboard shortcuts, change volume, switch between apps, and more using gestures.
Touchscreens have improved the way we all interact with our computers! By using TouchMe Gesture Studio, you can create, edit, and export custom gesture files to take things one step further!
Gestures available include:
• 2/3/4/5 Finger Swipe up/down/left/right
• 3/4/5 Finger Pinch in/out
• 2/3/4/5 Finger TipTap left/right
Actions currently available:
• Show/Hide Touch Keyboard
• Increase/Decrease Volume
• Increase/Decrease Brightness
• Open/Close/Switch Browser Tabs
• Show the TaskBar
• Sleep, hibernate, Sign Out, Lock, Shut down, and Restart
• Mimic Keyboard Shortcut (note: some system shortcuts like ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DELETE or WIN+D cannot be automated in Windows 8.1 =[ )
Download it here from Windows Store for free.