Microsoft created quite a buzz yesterday by releasing Office for iPad suite in App Store. Consumer response is great and it is evident from the fact that Office for iPad apps including Word, Excel and PowerPoint now ranks No.1, No.2 and No.3 in Apple iTunes App Store in several markets around the world. Also, OneNote for iPad is rising among the Top 10 lists in several markets. If you are planning to buy a Office 365 subscription which is required to use editing/creating features on Office for iPad, Amazon is running a great deal.
Amazon is selling 1 year subscription for just $67! Find the deal here from Amazon.
Office 365 Home Premium subscription for $67 (usually costs $99 per year) will offer following apps/services,
- 1 year subscription includes the latest full Microsoft Office applications1
- Share your subscription with up to four members of your household4
- Office on 5 PCs or Macs plus five iPads or Windows tablets3
- Easily access your docs with Office Mobile apps for iPhones, Android, and Windows phones
- 20 GB OneDrive storage per user, for up to 5 users
- Call phones in over 60 countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls per month2
If you prefer to buy from Microsoft, you can order Office 365 from Microsoft Online Store. Find the deals for Office 365 from Microsoft Store here.