Microsoft retail stores in the US and Canada are running a great deal in which consumers can get up to $650 in store credit when they trade in select MacBook Air models and purchase a Surface Pro 3. So, you can save up to $650 for your Surface Pro 3 purchase until 7/31/2014 in this way. To be eligible for trade-in, device must power on to be considered working. Water-damaged devices and devices with cracked screens are not considered working devices for purposes of this offer.
Why Surface Pro 3 over MacBook Air?
- Barely tipping the scales at 1.76 pounds, the new 12-inch Surface Pro 3 has all the power and performance of a premium laptop in a thin and lightweight design. It also comes with the all-new Surface Pen which delivers a natural writing and drawing experience.
- Larger Screen, lighter form
- Featuring a gorgeous 12-inch display encased in a sleek magnesium frame, Surface Pro 3 is the thinnest and lightest in our Pro family. Refined to its essential elements, Surface Pro 3 is as beautiful as it is functional so you can stay productive from anywhere. Just slip it into your bag or backpack and go.
- Run your favorite programs and apps
- Pre-loaded with Windows 8.1 Pro, you can install your favorite desktop software, including the full Microsoft Office Suite (sold separately) and thousands of programs created for the Windows platform. Surface Pro 3 also has a 4th generation Intel Core processor which delivers blazing-fast performance.
Check out the deal from Microsoft Store here. If you don’t have any MacBook Air with you, you can still order Surface Pro 3 starting $799 from Microsoft Store today.