Dell today announced the new Latitude 13 Education Series laptop targeted towards school students. It comes with variety of spec configurations starting from Intel Celeron processor, touch and non-touch display options and more. It features rubberized LCD and base trim for superior drop protection and Gorilla Glass on touch screens. The Latitude 13 Education Series starts at $539 USD. Non-touch models are available in red and blue. Touch and non-touch models are available in black.
Purpose-built to meet the needs of any student computing program, the Latitude 13 Education Series is well-equipped to deliver a rich learning experience, online or off. With powerful processors, a large 13.3-inch display and a full-size keyboard, it’s ideal for content consumption and creation, durable enough to withstand bumps, drops and spills and:
- allows learning to happen in a variety of settings
- is subject to military-standard testing
- features rubberized LCD and base trim for superior drop protection
- boasts an exclusive fully-sealed keyboard and touchpad for the industry’s best spill protection
- has superb scratch resistance with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ on touchscreens
- opens 180 degrees to reduce hinge stress when carried by students in unconventional ways
- “tattles” on students with a network activity light that illuminates when students connect to the WLAN
With best-in-class endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware protection from a single source, Dell offers the world’s most secure commercial laptops. The Latitude 13 Education Series offers Dell Data Protection solutions, as well as Dell KACE and integration with Microsoft System Center.
Find more information at Dell.com.