Epicurious released their official Windows Store app last year and it was good. Today, they released an completely reengineered universal app for Windows with new features and fresh UI. Epicurious is a popular cooking resource and had over 10 million downloads.
- A whole new look and completely reengineered—it’s even faster, friendlier, and more fun to search.
- A free recipe box: all your recipes—from anywhere on the Web—saved and searchable in one place.
- Manage all your recipes and shopping lists from any of your Windows devices, phone, tablet and PC.
- No more smudge-y screens: Voice-activated commands let you follow recipes while keeping your hands free for cooking.
- Search more than 30,000 editorially tested and member-rated recipes.
- Get inspired browsing new categories like Chocolate Desserts, Kid-Friendly Mains, Gluten-Free, Stir-Fry Suppers, Low-Carb Mains, Healthy Dinners, and Hearty Sandwiches.
- The only app resource for recipes from the editors of Epicurious and Gourmet magazine, plus recipes from Bon Appétit, Self, Random House, and more.
- Read comments and suggestions by other home cooks like you on tens of thousands of recipes.
Download it here from Windows Store for free.