Community Award Winning Photo App on Windows Phone now comes to Windows 8 and Windows RT.
Fhotoroom brings +90 powerful photo editing, photo styles, light leaks, and frames in one clean, elegant and easy to use UI. The key features of fhotoroom are
- Native x86, x64 and ARM CPU’s
- Upto 16MP photos
- 15 Editing Tools like Crop, Exposure, Saturation, Rotate, Sharpen, Flip, Mirror, Black and White Point
- 22 Beautiful Styles that give your photo a unique feel and atmosphere.
- 21 Light Leaks that give your photo a classic camera lens look.
- 22 Picture Frames and Borders to give your photo that perfect finishing touch.
- Editing Brush that allows you to draw saturation, brightness, darkness, softness, sharpen, denoise, and red eye removal.
- 9 Vignettes
- Supports layouts for both Portrait and Landscape.
Unlike the phone, fhotoroom for Win8 brings much more professional level tools to the tablet with support for upto 16MP photos (the largest presently supported by any editing app for Windows RT).
In addition, some simple filters on the phone are now power filters on the tablet, such as Color which has the ability to adjust Saturation, White Balance, RGB Contrast and RGB Color Adjust of Highlights, Shadows and Midtones. As well as Exposure (Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, White Point and Black Point), Sharpen (Large and Medium), Denoise (Blur, Threshold) and our New Edit Brush which brings amazing photo manipulation to the tip of your figure.
Fhotoroom also offers users an in-app purchase to upgrade to the Pro version which cost $1.49 and is a single 1 time purchase of all future updates and features.
Upcoming feature: Sharing, Browsing, Lens Correction, Chromatic Aberration Correction, and HDR Filter just to mention a few.
You can find fhotoroom in the Store here.