When it comes to productivity suite, Microsoft Office is still the gold standard with no viable alternatives. Instead of buying full Office suite for hundreds of dollars, Microsoft is now offering Office as a subscription service which you can buy under $100 for a year. Office 365 subscription mainly comes in two SKUs. You can either buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal depending on your needs. Find the comparison in the above image.
Office 365 always has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from anywhere. The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on all your devices. Also, easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones – including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).
What it includes:
- Office on PC or Mac, Windows tablet or iPad.
- Easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones – including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).1
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote2, Publisher2, and Access.2
- 20 GB of online storage in OneDrive.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.3
- One convenient subscription with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Also, you can now buy Office 365 subscription for 12 months by paying only for 10 months. Find the links to order below.
- Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Yearly Subscription [Microsoft Store, Amazon] – $99.99
- Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Monthly Subsciption [Microsoft Store] – $9.99
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal Yearly Subscription [Microsoft Store, Amazon] – $69.99
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal Monthly Subsciption [Microsoft Store] – $6.99