Google today updated its search app for Windows 8/Windows RT devices. The updated app brings in new features and performance improvements.
* Added support for printing
* Voice search improvements
* Added ability to launch all results in default browser
* Speed improvements
* Bug fixes
It already supports number of features listed below,
- Google Searchbox – Type your search right from the app home screen, so you can find the answers you need more quickly.
- Voice Search – Use your microphone to ask Google anything and see the answer instantly.
- Image Search – Watch images load into a beautiful full-screen grid. Select images you like or swipe through to see more results.
- Search Charm – By installing the Google Search app, you can easily access Google from the Search Charm.
- Instant Previews mode – Browse search results without having to visit each page.
- View Your Searches – Swipe from the top to see the sites you visited most recently, categorized by keyword.
- Google Apps page – Access all your favorite Google products from within the app with just the tap of an icon.
- Google Instant – No need to press Enter – see results instantly as you type.
Download it here from Windows Store for free.