Today HP refreshed its workstation hardware lineup including three new HP ZBook Mobile Workstations, two new HP Z Displays and enhancements to the existing line of HP Z Desktop Workstations. Extreme Windows Blog Reports:
New ZBook Notebooks
HP will offer three new models: the 14” ZBook 14, the 15” ZBook 15, and the 17” ZBook 17. HP is calling the ZBook 14 a “workstation Ultrabook” because of its unique blend of workstation capabilities and thin form-factor.
Here are some features included in ZBook mobile workstations:
- 4th Generation Intel Haswell dual and quad-core processor options
- Next-generation graphics technologies from NVIDIA and AMD
- Tool-free chassis for easy upgrades and serviceability
- Touch display (optional with ZBook 14)
- Super-high-resolution QHD+ 3,200 x 1,800 display (optional with ZBook 15)
New Displays, Updated Towers The new HP Z27i 27” and HP Z30i 30” IPS Displays offer 100% coverage for both sRGB and Adobe RGB color spaces. For more information see www.hp.com/zdisplays.
HP has also updated the Z420, Z620, and Z820 workstation tower PCs with new features and capabilities including 2nd generation Thunderbolt ports and support for the latest series of Intel Xeon processors.
Pricing and Availability
- The HP ZBook 15 and ZBook 17 are available worldwide today
- HP ZBook 14 is planned to be available in late October
- The enhanced HP Z420, Z620 and Z820 Workstations are planned to be available worldwide in October starting $1,399, $1,689 and $2,439, respectively
- The HP Z27i is planned to be available in October starting at $729
- TheHP Z30i Display is available today starting at $1,329
Source: Extreme Windows Blog