The Microsoft Surface has not been free of WIFI issues, with many users complaining of losing connectivity which eventually needs switching WIFI on and off to fix.
Now Microsoft has revealed the changelog of an update which will address that and other issues.
Posting on Microsoft Answers the Forum Moderator said the update offers:
The February update, which will be available later today, includes improved Surface Wi-Fi reliability, connectivity in various scenarios, and performance improvements:
- This release will address several ‘Limited’ Wi-Fi connections issues.
- Contains driver updates improving performance with Windows, Volume and Power buttons
To check for the update:
- Open PC Settings, by swiping in from right edge (or, if using a mouse, point to upper-right corner of screen)
- Tap or click Settings
- Tap or click Change PC settings
- Under PC settings, tap or click Windows Update
- Tap or click Check for Updates