Microsoft today announced the release of Lync for Mac 14.0.9. Microsoft listed the following issues fixed in this v14.0.9.
• Substantial improvement in Desktop Sharing (~10x throughput improvement)
• Top few Watson crashes fixed
• Location Awareness (LIS server for location) implemented
• E-911 support implemented
• Ability to select video camera for calls (can change camera while in a call/meeting)
• Warn users that contact list can’t be edited for UCS contacts
• File transfer now works
• Audio stutter fix when using 44100 sampling rate devices
• Fix QOE blob so that QOE metrics are captured correctly at server
• Bridge ACP calls so that Lync for Mac meeting experience will see ACP users in roster
• Anonymous join now works
• CVC version now has consistent numbering in Lync for Mac
Update your Lync today.