Microsoft has today announced its new program from Bing division called Bing Fund. Bing Fund describes itself as an Angel Investor with an incubator. That pretty much explains everything. Bing Fund is looking for startups that are building online or mobile experiences that incorporate fresh insights. Microsoft will offer the startup with the following,
• Subsidized use of unique APIs from Bing’s data ecosystem
• The opportunity to access certain technology assets developed by Microsoft Research
• Assistance from Bing Fund team members who specialize in design, engineering, marketing, and building businesses
• Consultations with Subject Matter Experts at Microsoft, some of whom are world experts in their areas
• Exposure to Microsoft executives
• Connections with our partners and customers
• Co-workspace for startups located in the Seattle area.
You can read more about it here.