Microsoft today released a new app called Device Center which will help you manage devices connected to your Windows 8 tablets, PC’s, etc,. This new app which is designed for touch UI may replace our old Device Center in Windows.
Device Center helps you personalize and customize how you work on your PC
- Tailor your mouse and keyboard to meet your unique needs and work style.
- Modify your mouse and keyboard settings to make it easier to use the unique features of most PC apps.
Effortlessly transition to Device Center from existing device management apps
- Launch the app from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- View and change basic and application-specific settings for all connected devices in one place.
- Explore features with pop-up descriptive and “how-to” InfoTips.
- Includes access to an online How-To/Troubleshooting library.
- Includes access to an online Healthy Computing Guide for tips on how to work more comfortably on your computer.