It is Patch Tuesday and on schedule Microsoft has released a number of updates for the Surface RT, Surface Pro, and Pro 3. Find update details below.
Surface Pro 2:
No product updates were released for Surface Pro 2 in August.
- Wireless Network Controller and Bluetooth (v14.69.24054.176) improves network connection stability and enables functionality on WiFi networks using a hidden SSID.
No updates in August.
- Surface RT UEFI (v3.31.500) enhances overall system stability.
Surface Pro 3:
- Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware (v220.127.116.11) improved support for Surface Power Cover.
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware (v18.104.22.168) improved support for Surface Power Cover and enhances overall system stability.
- Microsoft LifeCam Front (v5.20.1034.0) significantly improves power consumption during video chat such as Skype, supports Flash camera streaming in Internet Explorer, and improves overall functionality and stability.
- Surface Ethernet Adapter (v8.14.0704.2014) improved support for the gigabit Surface Ethernet Adapter.
Download these updates from Windows update on your device.