Microsoft is now delivering a new dashboard app for users to get the latest news about the Xbox Preview program, report problems, and send feedback. You will have quick poll from the Xbox team which you can answer, try out specific new feature and provide feedback and more.
From Xbox forums,
• Go to Registration to register your console for the Preview program. And if you ever want to opt-out of the program or change your console’s preview settings, you can do that here too.
• In Announcements, you’ll find info about what’s changed in each update, what’s new in this preview wave, and which known issues we’re already working on.
• Quick poll is a single question from the Xbox team – questions might range from how you’d feel about a feature change to what your favorite Halo game is. And once you answer, you’ll see realtime results from everyone else who’s taken the poll. We’re changing these polls out regularly, so keep checking back for new ones.
• In Rate this update, you can tell us what you think about each specific update you get on your console. This resets whenever you receive a new update, so you can rate each one individually.
• If you run into an issue, use Report a Problem to let us know. You’ll also find the top issues that Preview users are reporting, and problems that the Xbox team is investigating. If you don’t
see your problem on the list, just report it, and the Xbox team will look into it.
• You might also want to give the Survey tile a shot. You can take surveys about your experience, and let us know what you’d like to see in Xbox One. New surveys might pop up throughout the wave, so keep an eye out.
Last but not least, we’re excited to announce Xbox Quests. A quest is an opportunity to try out a new feature, then let us know what you think about it. There are two types of quests for you to try: featured quests, which are available throughout the entire wave, and special quests that are available for a limited time. You’ll be able to track how many quests you’ve completed in a wave, and those stats will be important in the future.