Following the release of OneNote apps for Kindle Fire and Fire phone by Office team, OneDrive today announced the availability of OneDrive apps for both these devices. With this new OneDrive app, users can store, view, and share their favorite photos and important documents right from their phone or tablet. OneDrive is now available everywhere from PCs to Macs, Android, iOS and Windows phones and tablets, and now on your Kindle Fire and Fire phone.
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload files from your Android device to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for Android, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you
• Share files by inviting people, sending a link, or sending files to another app
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps
• Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Select multiple files to download
• Search for your files and folders
• Sort files and folders
Download the OneDrive app today.