Hot on the heels of releasing Office for iPad suite comprising of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft has quietly updated the OneNote for iPad app. This app now features redesigned UI for iOS 7 and other several improvements. Photos of whiteboards and documents are now auto-cropped and enhanced.
What’s New in Version 2.2:
•Beautifully redesigned for iOS 7
•Photos of whiteboards and documents are now auto-cropped and enhanced
• Sync your notebooks across computers and devices
• Your notes look the same on all your devices including formatting and ink notes from pen enabled devices.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent – format notes the way you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint or on Office 365 with your iPad.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and check items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you – with OneNote.
Download it here from AppStore for free.