Microsoft will be organizing a session at the Game Developers Conference on March 6th to detail Windows 8 Gaming & Microsoft’s vision of connected experiences. Developers will learn to build games and entertainment applications for Xbox 360 and Kinect, Windows 8, Windows Phone, and the web.
- Entertainment Reimagined
- Developing a Great Metro Style Game for Windows 8
- The Making of Metro Style Marble Maze
- Async Gaming
- Xbox LIVE on Windows 8 Deep Dive
- Xbox LIVE Services – Entertainment Powered by the Cloud
- Game Data Anywhere Using Xbox LIVE Cloud Storage
- Asynchronous Gaming with Xbox LIVE Services
- Connecting Xbox LIVE Web Games with Xbox LIVE Services
Read more at MSDN blog post.