Microsoft already has over 83 retail stores in the United States and Canada and they are expanding them to new places every quarter. Last month, we reported that Microsoft is planning to open more new specialty retail locations around the US in May. The following are the locations where you will find new specialty retail stores.
- North Point Mall – Alpharetta, GA (May 3)
- The Oaks – Thousand Oaks, CA (May 13)
- Park Place – Tucson, AZ (May 13)
- Jordan Creek Town Center – Des Moines, IA (May 13)
- FlatIron Crossing – Broomfield, CO (May 15)
- North Star Mall – San Antonio, TX (May 15)
- Westroads Mall – Omaha, NE (May 15)
- The Mall in Columbia – Columbia, MD (May 17)
- The Maine Mall – S Portland, ME (May 17)
- Mall of Louisiana – Baton Rouge, LA (May 17)
- Boise Towne Square – Boise, ID (May 17)
Microsoft is planning to sell Surface RT for $199 and Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet for $99 at these locations. Of course, the quantities are limited and it is a limit 1 per customer. Grab it while stocks last.