Microsoft’s Build developer conference is starting this week and just in time Microsoft has revealed the full list of sessions that will take place at Build. Lots of sessions related to next generation Windows Phone platform, next gen .Net apps and more are happening. I found some interesting sessions which developers would find it interesting. Check them out below.
- Understanding the Xbox One Game Platform Built on Windows
- Windows Desktop Development Platform Advancements – Delight users of your desktop apps by taking advantages of touch/pen/mouse/touchpad input, high DPI displays, and rich animations. In this talk for Win32 developers, we cover desktop platform advances in Windows 8.1 Update.
- Windows and the Internet of Things – Connected, smart devices have become pervasive. These “Things” already outnumber more traditional computing devices and are set to surpass the 100 billion devices mark within a few short years. In this session you’ll learn about how technologies such as Windows Embedded, .NET Micro Framework, and Azure can be used to build cool devices and intelligent systems.
- The Next Generation of .NET for Building Applications – This deep-dive session will present new advances in .NET for building applications. Learn how features such as cloud compilation, a new Just-In-Time compiler (JIT) and parallel processing enable you to build applications that are faster and consume less memory.
- App Studio for Windows and Windows Phone: Pre Launch Preview – Attendees will be given an early preview of and access code to Windows App Studio, the new release of Windows Phone App Studio Beta, which will now support the creation of both Windows Phone and Windows Apps. Learn about the tool and take it for a spin yourself.
Xbox Music API – Music for Every App – Xbox Music delivers all the music you love, on all your devices. Now, with your help, we can enable users to not only listen to their music on every app they love but also discover new and innovative ways to interact with music. The new Xbox Music APIs make it easy for any app publisher to connect an app or website to be powered by music. The Xbox Music API provides access to RESTful web services for building beautiful experiences using rich artist and album metadata across Windows, Windows Phone, Xbox, iOS, and Android. In addition to providing access to a catalogue of over 38M songs, at //build we will be showcasing our beta developer program which will enable app developers to build scenarios that take the use of music beyond simple listening, and will showcase examples of how participation allows you to use music as part of games and much more. Of course, as an app publisher you have the opportunity to participate in our Xbox Music affiliate program and get paid with some of the highest referral payouts in the industry. Come listen and help unlock a creative new world of apps powered by music.
Find the full list of sessions here. Find Windows Phone related interesting session information here at WMPoweruser.com