Microsoft today released an update for OneNote app for Windows 8 devices in Windows Store. This is a minor update which includes added support for stroke eraser, security improvements and lots of bug fixes.
- Added stroke eraser.
- Security improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Full List Of Features:
- Make lists — Quickly write up to-do lists with check boxes.
- Draw and write — Use your device’s pen or your finger to draw in your notes.
- Take pictures — Take photos with your device’s camera to put in your notes, text in the images will be searchable with OCR.
- Scan whiteboards and documents — use your device’s camera and they will be auto cropped and enhanced.
- Share to OneNote — You can clip content to OneNote using Share option in Windows Charms bar.
- Recent Notes and page thumbnails — Find your notes quickly with page previews and your recent notes on top.
- Search — OneNote works with Windows search, so you can always find the notes you’re looking for.
- Share — With the Windows 8 share charm, you can email notes to friends
- Snap view — Need to reference another app or website while taking notes? OneNote can snap to the side of your screen so you can use both apps at the same time.
- Paper — Take notes on a white background, grid or ruled lines.
- Customize formatting — Organize your notes with tables, bullets, colors, and more.
Download the app here from Windows Store for free.