On the launch day of Microsoft Surface Pro 3, N-Trig has released their updated Wintab drivers for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 devices. The R16 version will be available for download soon.
N-trig is constantly working on improving the user experience and adding support for additional features and programs. Our DuoSense Pen is fully compatible with Microsoft HID reports and any application that support the windows pen API should work without any issues.
There are some programs that do not support the standard Microsoft HID reports. For these programs N-trig released its Wintab middleware software in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The N-trig’s Wintab middleware is compatible with all of Windows-based devices powered by N-trig’s pen and touch technology, this driver was fully tested with all relevant Wintab test applications.
The following list includes applications that were tested and are compatible with N-trig’s Wintab driver:
- Anime Studio Debut 9.5 Version 9.5 build 9768
- Crayola PhotoFx studio 1 Version 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Flash Professional CC Version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Version CS6
- Corel Painter Version 220.127.116.113
- MyPaint Version 1.0.0
- Mischief Version 1.12
- Zbrush Version 4R6
- Adobe DreamWeaverCS6 Version CS6
- Adobe Photoshop element 12 Version 12.0.20130925
- Krita Version 2.8.3
- Substance Painter Version 0.5.0
You can download latest N-trig drivers here. Select Windows 8.1 64-bit as OS, Microsoft as manufacturer and Surface Pro 3 as model.