Every year, Microsoft conducts lots of events focused on Enterprise customers and developers. It includes TechEd, SharePoint conference, Microsoft Management Summit and more. Today, Microsoft announced they are unifying all these events into one Unified Technology Event For Enterprises.
We’re excited to announce the inaugural unified Microsoft commercial technology event the week of May 4, 2015.
If you’ve attended TechEd or Microsoft Management Summit, this the place for you to be. It’s everything you’ve come to know and love and more. You’ll find what you’re familiar with and you’ll learn more about Lync, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Project, SharePoint, SQL Server, System Center, Visio, Visual Studio, Windows, Windows Intune, Windows Server and lots more.
Save the week of May 4, 2015. We’ll be back in September with more details. See you in Chicago for this unparalleled event.
At these events, you can experience the following,
- The broadest range of learning opportunities across the breadth of Microsoft’s technologies and solution
- Technical education, product evaluation and deep hands-on learning to plan, architect, deploy, manage, and secure a connected enterprise
- More access to senior technology leaders and engineers doing coding every day to get your questions answered
- A greater understanding of future technology vision and roadmap to help you be successful
- Greater community interaction with technology professionals and your industry peers in structured and informal settings
- Epic after hour gatherings where you can unwind and turn on the fun with your peers!