We have seen lots of reports on Nokia Windows tablet in the past few months. We got some info on it from one our tipster.
- Nokia is working on a Windows RT 8.1 tablet.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 800 processor at 2.15 hz
- It will sport a 10.1″ 1080p screen, 5 point multi-touch with wide viewing angles.
- In-built storage of 32 GB
- Detachable keyboard/stand which should be connected to the tablet to make it work just like Touch/Type covers for Surface.
- There is a battery in the keyboard for extra power.
- USB ports in the back
- Wireless N Cell compatible
- Micro HDMI & USB 3.0 port support
- Will also come in Cyan matte color
- Device manufactured by Compal
The device is rumored to be revealed by Nokia in September and will also be launched in US with AT&T support.
Are you looking forward to it?