Microsoft Studios has released a new Xbox game titled Tentacles: Enter the Mind in Windows Store. It is a free to play game that is available for download for both Windows RT and Windows 8 users.
Dr. Phluff’s failed attempts to create ultra-cute animals have driven him mad! Only you, the adorable, tentacled Lemmy, can save him.
Following the guidance of Dr. Phluff’s well-meaning subconscious, tap or click to navigate through the layers of the doctor’s outrageously bizarre mind. Gobble enemies’ eyeballs, collect secret eggs, and gain new powers and abilities. And when you reach the depths of Dr. Phluff’s mind, survive as long as you can!
Xbox and Facebook integration lets you collect achievements, track high scores, and compete with friends on the leaderboards. You can save your game in the cloud to play across multiple devices. Offline play is also available.
NOTE: Tentacles: Enter the Mind is free to play, but has optional in-game purchases. In-app purchases can be disabled through your device settings.
- Sign in with Xbox to collect achievements and track high scores
- Compete with friends on Xbox and Facebook leaderboards
- Save your game to the cloud to play across multiple devices
- Play online or offline
- Use touch or mouse to play
- Upgrade and modify your character
- Swing through your environment with the unique movement mechanic
- Fight hordes of challenging enemies