Microsoft continues to expand its existing retail footprint in the U.S., offering an assortment of best-in-class products, including Windows 8.1 PCs, Surface Pro 3, Windows Phones, Xbox One, Microsoft Office 365 and more. Customers also receive end-to-end service with an Answer Desk and knowledgeable staff to answer questions, make recommendations, and help with PC setups and other services, so they can walk out the door with a product that’s ready to run. CEO Satya Nadella during the earnings call said that they will ensure disciplined financial execution related to Microsoft Store.
They have recently revealed the upcoming 13 new retail stores in the US. Find the list below.
- Chinook Centre in Calgary, AB Canada
- The Streets at Southpoint in Durham, NC
- Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, CA (opens September 21st)
- Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX
- SouthPark in Charlotte, NC
- Destiny USA in Syracuse, NY
- NorthPark Center in Dallas, TX
- Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, AZ
- Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, LA
- Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, MD
- Los Cerritos Center in Cerritos, CA
- Toronto Eaton Centre in Toronto, ON Canada
- Woodland Hills Mall, Tulsa, OK