Nokia is planning to reveal its first 10-inch Windows RT 8.1 tablet under the name of Lumia 2520. The device will be available in October from Verizon in Red and Black colors, support for 4G LTE and price starting from $499 USD. Today, this tablet has passed FCC in the US with support for both AT&T and Verizon LTE bands. The internal name of the device is RX-114. The FCC filing confirms that is device features LTE with support for bands 2, 4, 5, 13 and 17, along with a full suite of HSPA+ and GSM / EDGE. We will know more about it when Nokia launches this device on Oct 22nd.
Key features of the tablet:
- Windows RT 8.1 device
- Snapdragon 800 processor at 2.15 hz
- 6.7-megapixel primary Carl Zeiss optics camera and a 2-megapixel front camera.
- 10.1″ 1080p screen, 5 point multi-touch with wide viewing angles.
- In-built storage of 32 GB
- Detachable keyboard/stand which should be connected to the tablet to make it work just like Touch/Type covers for Surface.
- There is a battery in the keyboard for extra power.
- USB ports in the back
- Wireless N Cell compatible
- Micro HDMI & USB 3.0 port support
- AT&T/Verizon LTE support