Xbox Music app for Windows 8/RT devices just got updated in Windows Store. The key improvement included is the ability to drag and drop songs or albums to create or re-order playlists.
Key updates include:
- Drag and drop songs or albums to create and re-order playlists, build your now playing queue and beef up your collection
- Large page headers now hide as you scroll, leaving more room for your content
- Manage your personal music collection
- Create and edit playlists of your favorite songs
- Import your playlists from iTunes
- Listen for free! Stream millions of songs from Xbox Music on your Windows 8/Windows RT device
- Play your music on any Windows 8/Windows RT device you sign into
- Get an Xbox Music Pass for ad-free streaming and downloading on multiple devices
- Buy songs and albums to add to your personal collection
- Radio instantly creates playlists based on your favorite artists
- See artist details with pictures, bios, album lists, and related artists
- Improved browsing: zoom out and zoom in with fingers or mouse to find music in your collection
Download it here from Windows Store for free.