Today at E3 Microsoft talked about some the exlusive games and launch titles for the Xbox One:
- “Ryse: Son of Rome,” from Crytek, is an epic action-adventure story that immerses you in the intensity of Roman warfare as you seek vengeance across the battlefields of ancient Rome. “Ryse: Son of Rome” extends the gameplay experience with Xbox SmartGlass and Game DVR and lets you call in legions of troops while in the heat of battle with the sound of your voice using Kinect.
- Turn 10 Studios unveiled the breathtaking visuals and adrenaline-filled action of “Forza Motorsport 5,” the next installment of the highest-rated racing franchise of the past 10 years. Designed for Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, “Forza Motorsport 5” features revolutionary Drivatar technology that learns how you and your friends drive, delivering real human behavior and an ever-evolving network of opponents always ready to race — even when they’re not online
- “Dead Rising 3,” the next installment of Capcom’s massively popular zombie franchise coming exclusively to Xbox One lets you fight for survival in an immersive open world teeming with thousands of undead.
- “Project Spark”, from Team Dakota, is an open-world digital canvas enables anyone to build, play and share their own worlds, games and stories with millions of others online.
- “Sunset Overdrive”, a high-energy open-world shooter set in the not-so-distant future from Insomniac Games delivers an always-changing gameplay experience with an arsenal of explosive and overpowered weapons.
- Showcasing the caliber of support from the world’s biggest publishers, Electronic Arts also stunned the audience with the reveal of “Titanfall,” coming only to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.