As announced yesterday, Microsoft has now released Xbox One SmartGlass beta app for Windows and Android devices.
This is a Public Beta of Xbox One SmartGlass that provides an early peek at new capabilities. Use the feedback button in the app to let us know what you think.
OneGuide support built into SmartGlass
View what’s on TV without interrupting what you’re doing on your Xbox One
Change TV channels on your Xbox One through OneGuide on SmartGlass
Find and favorite TV Channels
TV Universal Remote Control to control your Cable Box and TV
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
Scenarios to Try
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.