Following the release of Bing powered Yahoo algorithmic search in some European countries like UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy last month, yesterday Yahoo announced that Yahoo Asia which includes Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam are now powered by Bing algorithmic search. In addition to that, more European countries like Greece, Poland, Romania and Switzerland were added to that list.
As a result, advertisers can target much more wider audience using single platform and consumers may see much better results.
- Microsoft Kills The Microsoft Research Robotics Team
- Microsoft Hires Senior Amazon Executive Who Was Working On Payments Related Stuff
- Alleged Nude Photos Of Celebrities Leak Online Again, Apple iCloud Hack Or Social Engineering?
- Report: Windows 9 Technical Preview Coming Only In October
- Red Stripe Deals This Week In Windows Store: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doodle Kingdom And More
- Great Deal: Up To 70% Off On Select SanDisk Memory Cards
- Great Deal: Dell XPS 12 Touch Ultrabook With 4GB RAM And 128GB SSD For $649
- ‘Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition’ Now Available For Pre-order On Xbox One
- Microsoft Delays Xbox One Launch In China
- Save Up To 60 Percent On In-app Purchases In Six Of Gameloft’s Most Popular Titles
- Microsoft Supports “It’s On Us” Movement By Making It Easier For People To Find Information About Sexual Assault Prevention On Bing
- Windows 9 To Support Display Resolution Up To 8K And Better DPI Scaling
- ‘D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die’ Game Is Now Available For Download From Xbox Store, Works With Kinect Too
- Watch The Forza Horizon 2’s New Live Action Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer Now Available Online
- Great Deal: Surface Pro 3 With 128GB / Intel i5 With Keyboad Cover For $999