At the Develop conference in Brighton, Microsoft today announced that Zoo Tycoon Friends game is coming to Windows and Windows Phone devices. In “Zoo Tycoon Friends,” players will join Arthur and his daughter Simone on a journey around the globe to tackle 15 missions and more than 100 quests to save exotic animals. “Zoo Tycoon Friends” is free to download, and will include advertising and the option of buying in-game virtual items.
This game will feature the following,
- Adopt and care for over 40 unique species
– Construct gorgeous habitats, concessions, roads and decorations to please your visitors and express your style
– Experience intuitive, natural touch, stylus and keyboard / mouse controls. The game adapts instantly based on your input
– Feed, heal and play with animals to discover their unique personalities and behaviors
– Nurture adorable babies and help them grow into powerful adults
– Player progress is always synchronized via Azure across PCs, tablets and mobile phones – play anywhere!
– Visit friends’ zoos to help them care for their animals and share the fun
– Integrates Xbox Achievements & Leaderboards